The MMF seeks partners and sponsors from different parts of the world. We will continue to increase the list of our official partners and sponsors as we establish partnership agreement with them. We are ready to collaborate with whosoever believes in human dignity and is committed to democratic values.
We believe in the principle of “execution”! We need to build Pilgrims Home for the shelter and empowerment of the less privileged persons; prepare, package and distribute food on daily basis to the mentally ill and less privileged persons; erect the Mental Health Rehabilitation and Research Centre; enhance a serene environment for learning and research in tertiary institutions in developing countries by making quality meals accessible and affordable to the students.
We offer consultancy services for: enhancement of human rights and democracy; prevention of diseases; and empowerment of rural dwellers. Together, we can make it possible! Surely, if we dream together, it becomes a reality!
Our efforts have been immensely supported by the following organizations:
- Akwa Ibom State Agency for the Control of AIDS (AKSACA)
- Akwa Ibom State Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Welfare
- Brand Research & Advertising Ltd (BRA), Lagos, Nigeria
- St. Peter’s Parish, University of Uyo, Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria
- Parrocchia San Francesco e Nicolò, Castrocaro Terme, Forlì, Italy
- Friends of the Needy Organization (FONO)
- Centre for Research and Information on Substance Abuse (CRISA)
- Mental Health Department, University of Uyo Teaching Hospital (UUTH), Uyo
- Sacred Heart Parish, Aka Offot, Uyo
- Raycon and Company Nig Ltd, Uyo
- Jocosea Aluminium Company, Uyo.
- Akwa Ibom State Ministry of Health
- Catholic Charity Foundation of Nigeria
- Grace Family Outreach
- The United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC)
You too can make it possible, if you become the change you want to see in the mental healthcare sector!