Our projects are varied and continuous. They include:
- A Field research on Attitude and Experience of Mentally Ill Persons in Uyo metropolis (2011-2012).
- Daily Distribution of Food to mentally ill persons (on-going)
- Fish Farming and Sustainability in Rural Communities of Akwa Ibom State (On-going).
- Care and Support of PLWV and Free Counseling Services to the public in Akwa Ibom (our counseling services cover mental health challenges, relationship crisis, addiction to substances, HIV/AIDS, academic stress, home management, financial challenges, ministry and spiritual challenges, etc).
- Teatment, Rebilitation and Reintegration of mentally ill persons at Mental Health Rehabilitation and Research Centre.
- A community based drug dependence treatment services started May 2016 (on-going) at Manna Rethink Centre.
We intend to make public all our projects when necessary. The MMF projects involve daily execution, short term execution and long term execution plans. All our projects are in line with the vision of the Foundation and aimed at fostering authentic freedom for all human beings, irrespective of their economic and health status.